Pls help..

SRIKANTH CHOWDARY M. K. G srikanth.chowdary at tatainfotech.com
Mon Jan 7 10:38:03 GMT 2002

Hello,

   I am a newbie to this mailing list. Infact this is my first mail.

   We are developing a backup tool . Its a shell script. We have many
servers in our company running many Unix flavours.. I have been asked to
come up with a
GUI for that. What i wanted to know is , is it possible to develop front
ends with kdevelop?

My second question is.

  In the kdevelop.org home page, it has been mentioned that the kdevelop
 project was started with an intention of coming up with an IDE for UNIX!!

  I wanted to know if we can use kdevelop an all unix flavours?
( I know its available on linux).

Kindly help me out.

Thanks in advance,
Regards,