-O1 instead of -O2

Franco De Angelis fda at ied.eng.unipr.it
Fri Jan 4 09:53:12 GMT 2002

Hello,

how do I do so that the release package that I obtain from my application
("make dist"), uses -O1 for compiling, instead of -O2 ?

The compiler settings (under Project -> Options -> Compiler Options) only
affect what happens when compiling from inside kdevelop, but whatever I do,
the resulting release package still uses -O2 to compile.
How do I change this?

I've already asked this two weeks ago, but got no answers; does this mean
that there is no solution? Should I send in a bug report?

Thank you in advance for any hint

Franco
P.S. The problem is the same with both kdevelop 2.0 and 2.1beta
e-mail: fda at ied.unipr.it