KAccel problems: (was Re: hotkeys and kdevelop 2.1(KDE 3.0b2))

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 14 18:18:27 GMT 2002

--- Dieter Mummenschanz <mummenschanz at gmx.net> wrote:
> Uh, now I´m a litte confused. Does that mean I need to use
> KDEVELOP_2_BRANCH
> instead KDE_2_2_BRANCH when I do a cvs-checkout if I want a
> "kde3-only"
> kdevelop wich has no KAccel issues?

No, dont use that branch for real work, it is still too much in
development.

This is unfortunately a bit confusing, let me try to clarify what we
have:

cvs branch         purpose                      release

KDE_2_2_BRANCH,    stable for KDE-2 and KDE-3,  KDevelop-2.1
                   will be released with KDE-3

KDEVELOP_2_BRANCH, unstable development for,    KDevelop-2.2
                   KDE-3 only
                   based on KDevelop-2 code
                   base

HEAD,              unstable development for     KDevelop-3.0
                   KDE-3, entirely new code
                   base

Roland