is it still possible to build Gideon for KDE 2.2?

Harald Fernengel harry at bnro.de
Mon Feb 4 19:08:21 GMT 2002

Hi,

sorry, I forgot to remove the entry from the README file. I maintained the Qt
2 compatibility for a while but after more and more developers started to
apply patches that didn't compile under KDE2/Qt2 we decided to drop KDE2
support. There is a GIDEON_LAST_KDE2 tag which compiles (more or less) under
KDE2. After that you need Qt3 / KDE3.

Harry