KDevelop CVS appwizard (BUG??)

Stephan Buys s.buys at icon.co.za
Mon Dec 23 12:54:18 GMT 2002

Hi all,

I'm investigating a possible bug with the KDevelop installation process. I installed KDevelop CVS, but the Application Wizard refused to work.
Turned out the include directive in the Wizards' Perl script contained the wrong path. (First line in files : /usr/bin/perl -I/your/kde/dir/share/share/apps/kdevappwizard/template-... )
It was pointing to a folder beneath my source tree instead of the installation folder.

Could anyone point me to the portion of the install where these path's get set? (I have little to no experience hacking autoconf)

Regards,
Stephan Buys