KDE session always restart KDevelop

Nikolisin, Harald harald.nikolisin at sofistik.de
Mon Dec 16 15:10:47 GMT 2002

already solved.

It's a problem which occurs more often in the last time under KDE:
a kdeinit process from certain users remains after logout from KDE.

well, nothing is related directly to KDevelop.

bye & thanks to alistair mann
  harald

Am Montag, 16. Dezember 2002 15:58 schrieben Sie:

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With kind regards

Dipl.-Ing. Harald Nikolisin
SOFiSTiK AG (Entwicklung)