Two or more executables in one project?

Maximilian Hrabowski maximilian at hrabowski.net
Tue Aug 27 08:01:08 BST 2002

Hi all,

I have a large project under kdevelop 2.1.3 with some plugins in a
subdir "plugins". Each of the plugins is capable of being used with dlopen or
via commandline, therefore every plugin source file contains an own main()
function. How can tell kdevelop to create for each plugin a separate
executable. I changed the Makefiles myself, but kdevelop overwrites them all
again. Another problem is, that only one main() functions can be viewed in
the class browser.

It would be VERY nice, if I would not need to create a separate project for
each plugin.

Thanks,

Max

Maximilian Hrabowski