different make?

/dev/null dev.null at beginthread.com
Tue Aug 27 04:34:30 BST 2002

I'm writing an apache module, I'd like KDevelop to manage the source,
but I'd like to call apxs to build the module (not the make utility).

There's only one source file, and the command I'd like to run at make
is:

apxs -c -i source.c

it in turn calls gcc etc, and installs it into apache when the compile
is finished.

I like KDevelop's features of managing the source, aut-type, colorizing,
etc...  And the ability to go line-by-line through the compile errors.

But I'm not skilled enough with KDevelop to integrate apxs as the build
command for this one project.

A URL or "Look at this" would be great.

Thanks!