windows version, form builders

Sylvain Gelly sylvain.gelly at polytechnique.fr
Sat Apr 27 11:02:05 BST 2002

> hmm. could you possibly forward the scripts? I'd find it easier to grok if
> I was looking through what the scripts do, and if possible reuse them...

Sure it possible. But they are so simple that you will laugh. The goal is to
transform your projet kdev on a Makefile for borland, and then compile it.
And that's all !!!

On my linux ("environnement" is the name of the project):
cd environnement;progen -o envi.pro;echo -e "CONFIG +=
thread\nLIBS+=IMM32.LIB\nDEFINES+=QT_DLL">>envi.pro;cd ..

after, send to my windows PC and :

qmake envi.pro -o Makefile -nodepend -spec win32-borland
${BCB}/make.exe clean
${BCB}/make.exe

The only problem that I have met is that in the Makefile the path for some
files contain / and not \ as usual on windows. But it is not a problem
difficult to solve on a script ;-).

I think that it is even possible to cross compile with wine, but I have not
try yet. I know that Borland's tools works fine on wine (at least the command
line tools). So after you can have your two versions (and even more, solaris,
macOS...) released at the same time without pain.

regards
Sylvain