KCrash: crashing....

Falk Brettschneider gigafalk at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 23 11:29:15 BST 2002

Hi!

Andrej Trobentar wrote:
 > [...]

Everything looks OK to me. Really strange, it doesn't happen on all
other machines I know, neither we have such reports from other users. I
suppose we can't help you from remote. Please, try to debug the problem
by yourself. You need the debug version of kdevelop and libkdeui.so.
KDevelop's internal debugger is  a good choice. ;-)

Ciao
F at lk

P.S.: Also try the whole thing as "normal" user, not root. Maybe this
could also be the reason for your problems although it should work in my
opinion.