dcop in kdevelop

Julian Rockey linux at jrockey.com
Mon Apr 22 23:01:43 BST 2002

Hi,

Can anyone help me out here: I can't find info in the documentation. When
writing DCOP stuff into an application, it's necessary to add myinterace.skel
files to the Makefile.am file in order to build correctly. How is this
achieved in KDevelop? I change the Makefile.am files and the build works, but
of course it then overwrites them later and I have to keep changing them
back.. and I know I'm doing the wrong thing as there is a big "KDevelop will
overwrite this part!" warning I am ignoring! Where should I add the .skel
files?

thanks!
Julian