Kdevelop 2.1 crash

Andrej Trobentar andrej.trobentar at rikom.si
Wed Apr 17 17:42:26 BST 2002

Hello!

I have KDE 2.2.2 installed and I have compiled Kdevelop that should work
under KDE 2.2.x, but unfortenly it doesn't for me. I get the following
error when trying to start kdevelop :

[root at tina bin]# ./kdevelop
DCOPServer up and running.
KCrash: crashing.... crashRecursionCounter = 2
KCrash: Application Name = kdevelop path = <unknown> pid = 20332
Unable to start dr. konqi
[root at tina bin]# kdeinit: Fatal IO error: client killed
kdeinit: sending SIGHUP to children.
KLauncher: Exiting on signal 1
kdeinit: sending SIGTERM to children.
kdeinit: Exit.

I have compiled the source with the --prefix=/opt/kdevelop-2.1
parameter. I didn't get any errors or warning messages during compiling.
What should I do?  Help =)

Thanks for your help and have a nice day,

	Andrej.

unsubscribe ťyour-email-addressŀ