Bug: Curser disappears when switching into Kdevelop

Andrej Trobentar andrej.trobentar at rikom.si
Wed Apr 17 11:20:23 BST 2002

Falk Brettschneider wrote:
> Andrej Trobentar wrote:
>
>> Falk Brettschneider wrote:

>>> I bet this is because the class tree-view gets the focus. You either
>>> can have focus in a tool-view or in the editor.
>>

>> So this is a bug that can't be fixed?
>

> No. If it happens as I suppose, we can set the focus back to where it
> was before the refresh. Did you try KDevelop-2.1? It's much better
> concerning the cursor&focus problem.

No I haven't try 2.1 for now, because I can't install all the KDE 3.0
stuff propertly. According to the dependencies of KDE I should upgrade
almost the whole distribution (Caldera eDesktop 3.1), but I don't want
to, because I don't have all this time to DL and upgrade almost every
package.

Thanks for your help and have a nice day,

	Andrej.