Bug: Curser disappears when switching into Kdevelop

Falk Brettschneider gigafalk at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 16 22:13:06 BST 2002

Andrej Trobentar wrote:

> Falk Brettschneider wrote:
>
>> Andrej Trobentar wrote:
>

>>> My cursor disappears when I click refresh in the view menu. I'm
>>> using Kdevelop 2.0.1 and KDE 2.2.1.
>>

>> I bet this is because the class tree-view gets the focus. You either
>> can have focus in a tool-view or in the editor.
>

> So this is a bug that can't be fixed?

No. If it happens as I suppose, we can set the focus back to where it
was before the refresh. Did you try KDevelop-2.1? It's much better
concerning the cursor&focus problem.

> This feature works great in M$ Visual C++.

Once I implemented it there but can't remember as I wrote it for
KDevelop. ;-) Everything will be super if a KDevelop release uses the
persistant class-store which is in work by some KDevelop gurus.

Ciao
F at lk