QExtMDI app missing files

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 17 00:19:14 BST 2002

I try to create a Qt application using the QExtMDI template. I created
the project and then added the QExtMDI stuff to it from kdevelop's
sources, so that it can be build as a static library and linked to the
program.

Now when I run make I get:

g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I/usr/local/qt-3/include
-I/usr/openwin/include -I/include -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT -D_REENTRANT
-DNO_KDE2 -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wno-long-long -Wbad-function-cast -Wundef
-Wall -pedantic -W -Wpointer-arith -Wmissing-prototypes -Wwrite-strings
-ansi -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -Wcast-align -Wconversion
-fno-builtin -g -O2 -O0 -g3 -Wall -I./qextmdi/include -fno-exceptions
-fno-check-new -c main.cpp
In file included from flexyp.h:34,
from main.cpp:21:
qextmdi/include/qextmdimainfrm.h:40: dummykpartsdockmainwindow.h: No
such file or directory
In file included from qextmdi/include/qextmdimainfrm.h:53,
from flexyp.h:34,
from main.cpp:21:
qextmdi/include/qextmditaskbar.h:31: dummyktoolbar.h: No such file or
directory
make: *** [main.o] Error 1
*** failed ***

Does this mean that I can no longer use QExtMDI with a pure Qt program?
I do not want this app to depend on KDE.

Roland