Adding UML support

Cristiano Tori cri.tori at tin.it
Sat Sep 29 10:38:21 BST 2001

Hallo, i'm an italian final-year student of Informatic Engineer at Pisa university.For my final work i'm developing a UML tool with Kdevelop 1.4. At this time it provides sequence diagramas, package diagrams and partially class diagrams, but it should be ready at late november with complete features. I'd be very happy if you'd like to integrate, at this time, my software in Kdevelop. If you want more information please give me an e-mail address of the developing team.
Bye, Cristiano Tori.