WishList

Vitaly Shishakov shift at cmpd2.phys.msu.su
Fri Sep 21 22:43:19 BST 2001

WishList: Right click event handling on source tabs.

I use KDevelop in tabbed page mode, but I would find it very
comfortable, if by right-click on the source-file tab i would get a
contex menu similar to what appears if right-click on a file button in a
MDI-child toolbar in MDI mode. best entries for that menu would be:
close, save, saveas, CVS commit, update, etc, compile, etc.

another wish is a rigth margin to be displayed in a source window (i
usually set it on 79th position).

PS: KDevelop 2.0 -- rules. most likely that i switch to it from VSlick
editor, but will probably miss such VSlick features as syntax formatting
and autocomletion -- but i suspect that these features are in
development already.

unsubscribe ╩your-email-address╚