tty allocation of ssh

Steven Suson suson at TuckerEnergy.com
Thu Sep 13 17:11:40 BST 2001

Greetings,

    First and foremost I want to thank those who have given their condolences and such for those whose
lives have been devastated by the recent attacks on the US.

    As for your ssh problems, I recommend this. Set up your agent when you originally log in. In this
manner, all ssh interactions will subsequently use the agent, and not have the need to prompt you for
your passphrase. Attached is two files which I use to accomplish this. Install them in your home
directory under the names .xsession and .xsession.real

Take care,
Steven Suson
"Keep the faith."