KDevelop download page

Robin Kirkman robin at drrobin.yi.org
Thu Sep 13 01:34:28 BST 2001

I hope I don't sound incredibly clueless, but I really suggest you mention
that KDevelop 2.0 is part of the KDE 2.2 core distribution on your download
page. I couldn't find it in the /pub/kde/stable/apps/ide directory, where I
would expect it to be, and only found out that it was in the same tree as KDE
2.2 itself by going on IRC.

A simple note like "Look for KDevelop 2.0 in /pub/kde/stable/2.2/src/" would
have been plenty. Anyways, I found it, and I'm downloading it now, but I'm
sure I'm not the only one who had this issue.

--robin

PS: By the way, despite my inability to find it, I find (no pun intended)
KDevelop to be a very usefull and well-written piece of software. Congrats on
a job well done!