customizing projects

Markus Wagner wagner at imsd.uni-mainz.de
Tue Sep 11 07:23:53 BST 2001

Hi Ralf,

I didn't use automake/autoconf in the project before. Generating a kdevelop
project in the directory makes a project, which just calls the old Makefile.
So I'd really like to use an empty C project generated by kdevelop and put in
my sources step by step. But the directory naming confuses me.

I tried to use the template in
/opt/kde2/share/apps/kdevelop/templates/c.tar.gz. I renamed "skel" to "src"
and "|NAMELITTLE|" in some files. Then, configure and auto* run fine, but it
still doesn't compile ("nothing to be done"...).

Markus