customizing projects

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Mon Sep 10 08:11:43 BST 2001

On Montag, 10. September 2001 05:39, you wrote:

Hi Marcus,

in the best case, you should use "Project" -> "Generate Projectfile" on your
old project. That means, you still have to write your Makefile.am's by
yourself as KDevelop doesn't have an AI right now to determine your project
structure. With 3.0 this will work (does already but currently not ready for
production use).

Ralf
> Hi,
>
> I would like to port an existing project to KDevelop, but there is one
> thing I have customization problems with.
>
> KDevelop always makes a subdirectory under the project
> directory, which has the same name as the project. So I always have
> something like "myProject/myProject". I would like to name this
> subdirectory "myProject/src".
>
> Well, I changed it, changed Makefile.am (subdirs=) and all occurrences of
> "myProject/" in the project file, but there are still problems, and
> KDevelop will recreate "myProject/myProject".
>
> Are there any hints for fixing this? I would really like to work with
> KDevelop.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Markus
>
> -
> kdevelop-request at kdevelop.org with the following body: unsubscribe
> »your-email-address«

Ralf Nolden
nolden at kde.org

The K Desktop Environment	The KDevelop Project
http://www.kde.org		http://www.kdevelop.org