Cannot make distribution

Steven Suson suson at TuckerEnergy.com
Sat Sep 8 00:56:30 BST 2001

Greetings Ralf,

    Well, I had tried both of your suggestions previously, with no success. Have you seen my more recent
emails on this, referring to CDPATH, etc.? Versions are KDE 2.2 and KDevelop 2.0. The application is a
Kicker Panel Applet, which is using the admin directory. Please do see my other emails on this.

Thanks,
Steven Suson
"Keep the faith."