$$$ An Online Business with True Residual Income!!

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Sat Sep 8 00:23:41 BST 2001

On Freitag, 7. September 2001 20:52, you wrote:
>  this is not Ok, that the kde mailing list is bying member adresses for
> spam!
We try to be as open as possible, but it does apparently happen to be misused
for spam. Sorry for the inconvenience. We already talked about this a while
back and I think as long as it doesn't happen twice a month we should keep it
that way; otherwise we'll then take action to require explicit posting rights
(where all current subscribers will get that automatically).

Ralf

Ralf Nolden
nolden at kde.org

The K Desktop Environment	The KDevelop Project
http://www.kde.org		http://www.kdevelop.org