What is the file entries.82AA6E8 ???

Michael Kieser mkieser at adaptronic.de
Wed Sep 5 07:43:26 BST 2001

Hi,
I got the Kdevelop 2.0 version and KDE 2.2 from S.u.S.E. and installed
them.
Since this I can not create projects under KDevelop, I always get the
following message after cklicking the "erstellen" Button:
    can not open file "entries.82AA6E8" in your local app-data-dir:
       Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden at
/opt/kde2/share/apps/kdevelop/tools/processes.pl line 24.
    cant not open file "entries.82AA6E8" in your local app-data-dir:
       Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden at
/opt/kde2/apps/kdevelop/tools/processes.pl line 12.

What is the file entries.82AA6E8 for and where could I find it ??
Under KDevelop 1.4 everything works fine.

Thanks for any help

mfg Michael