C/C++ projects don't work for suse 7.2, suse7.3 and upcoming kdevelop 2.0.2

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Tue Oct 30 14:53:51 GMT 2001

On Tuesday, 30. October 2001 15:36, you wrote:

Hi Walter,

thanks for your quick response (couldn't get you on your mobile :) I talked
with Adrian and he'll fix the configure stuff on the weekend, so you should
contact adrian at suse.de in case you want to help him with specifics of your
automake stuff. He'll commit the changes into CVS then.

Ralf