C/C++ projects don't work for suse 7.2, suse7.3 and upcoming kdevelop 2.0.2

Eva Brucherseifer eva at kde.org
Mon Oct 29 13:42:12 GMT 2001

Trying to make my projects compile again, I did the following:
I copied the files
admin/libtool.m4.in
admin/acinclude.m4.in
acconfig.h
acinclude.m4
aclocal.m4
into my C/C++ project. Furthermore I commentet out line 48 in configure.in:
dnl AC_REQUIRE([KDE_CHECK_EXTRA_LIBS])

Now I get the following messages:

cat acinclude.m4.in libtool.m4.in >acinclude.m4
aclocal
autoheader
autoheader: config.h.in is unchanged
automake
autoconf
configure.in:62: warning: AC_ARG_PROGRAM invoked multiple times
*** success ***

Is that ok? Or still something to worry about?

I also have to add, that on SuSE 7.2, we have an updated KDE (KDE 2.2.1) and
KDevelop crashes (only for C/C++). The project files already exist in the
directory, but not all |NAME| strings are replaced.

Greetings,
eva