C/C++ projects don't work for suse 7.2, suse7.3 and upcoming kdevelop 2.0.2

Eva Brucherseifer eva at rt.e-technik.tu-darmstadt.de
Mon Oct 29 13:21:27 GMT 2001

Hi,

when making a new C or C++ project and also when doing "autoconf and
automake" with an old C/C++ project I get the following messages:

cat acinclude.m4.in libtool.m4.in >acinclude.m4
aclocal
autoheader
./aclocal.m4:549: error: m4_defn: undefined macro: _m4_divert_diversion
aclang.m4:173: AC_LANG_RESTORE is expanded from...
./aclocal.m4:549: the top level
autoconf: tracing failed
gmake: *** [all] Error 1
*** failed ***

This is probably because of updated autoconf packages. Unfortunately I don't
know anything about m4, autoconf, automake, etc.
Has anyone a hint?

Thank you,
eva

--
Dijkstra:
"Testing can prove the presence of bugs, but not their absence."