Qt Embedded apps

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Fri Oct 26 13:07:48 BST 2001

On Friday, 26. October 2001 03:37, you wrote:
> I am creating a project that is to be built with Qt
> Embedded.  How can I setup KDevelop so it uses the Qt
> Embedded (preferably 3.0) libraries instead of the
> standard Qt libs?
I have posted a patch to the qt-e mailing list where I saw you writing to as
well to be used with KDE and kdevelop. We're currently working on a simple
solution to address qt-e and qpe.  If you create a standard qt application
and then replace the generated /admin directory with the one in the KDE CVS
in the module kde-common/admin, you can use --enable-embedded as a parameter
and as KDE has already switched to Qt3, it should recognize Qt/E 3 in that
case.

Ralf