debug problem

Werner Modenbach modenbach at alc.de
Fri Oct 26 07:48:43 BST 2001

Hi together,

I have a strange situation with one of my kdevelop projects.
When setting breakpoints the program doesn't stop at all (internal debuger).
I put my breakpoint at the first statement in main.cpp but it starts in
debugmode without stopping at the breakpoint.
This only happens in one project which means that it is somehow depending on
settings. Where can I look for? I deleted the .kdevses file allready without
any success for debuging.

Any hints?

- Werner -

                    ALC Computertechnik GmbH

        \_       \_          \_\_\_     Kaiserstr. 100
       \_\_      \_        \_           D-52134 Herzogenrath
      \_  \_     \_        \_           Germany
     \_\_\_\_    \_        \_           Fon +49 2407 95810
    \_      \_   \_        \_           Fax +49 2407 958139
   Werner Modenbach                     modenbach at alc.de