kio_sftp and kio_scp

Steven Suson suson at TuckerEnergy.com
Fri Oct 19 23:46:28 BST 2001

Lucas,

    Thank you very much for the tarball. I have already brought it into KDevelop,
and rolled an RPM, which is already installed on 2 of my machines. So far it works
great, except for the SSH 2.4.0 servers we have here (wrong SSH2_FILEXFER_VERSION).
Also, I did run into something very interesting, having to do with the configure
script. If I use the "--disable-debug", the slave doesn't work. However, by setting
--enable-debug, everything works wonderfully. I also added explicit support for SSH
3.0.1. After further testing, and such, I can send the changes along, if you like.
Myself, and some of my cohorts have been wanting something like this for a LONG
time, so many kudos to you!

Steven Suson
"Keep the faith."