window behaviour in 2.0.x

matt matt at dsp.com.au
Thu Oct 11 04:32:21 BST 2001

Hi

been using Kdevelop for a little while though not amazingly extensively.

I got used to a window setup with class lists, functinos lists, etc on hte
left, and my code files on the right.. all in one window. code had tabs to
select other open files.. debug and error plus stdout were at the bottom.

Now after I moved from 1.4 I can't get back to this setup. the lists are
sometimes there but the code files are either nowhere or appear as child
windows. (which means it covers the kdevelop main window)

I can't believe i can't figure this out, so at risk of sounding stupid I need
someone ot either say.. press this click htere.. or tell me it can't be done
so I feel better.

thanks

matt
[ 2001 ]