Kdevelop hungups with kde 2.2.2 on Mandrake 8.1

stoppa@libero.it stoppa at libero.it
Fri Nov 30 15:59:58 GMT 2001

Hi,
I don't know if it is a problem with my pc or if it is a bug, but when I
start KDevelop and I load a project, it freezes during the source file
scansion. It freezes at different points, even with the same project.
The project is a consolle C++ application with several templates.
Previously I had the standard KDE 2.2.1 that comes with the Mandrake 8.1
installation CDs and it's KDevelop worked fine.
I hope that it can help you to find out if it is a bug.
Thanks,
        Igor

Real programmers don't comment their code.
It was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.