QListView questions

Dung Patrick dkt at digitalme.com
Thu Nov 29 06:24:42 GMT 2001

Hi,

I've got some questions.

It is possible to add icons/pic with text in a cell for
QListView. How about other objects like lineedit, combo
box, check box and etc?

Next, I've heard there are user interface (UI) objects,
control objects and domain objects. Domain objects is the
implementation and UI objects should be only used by users.
Now, for my program, users interact with a QListView object
directly. Should I spilt them up like this: users deal with
a UI objects (QListView 1) another domain object (QListView
2) is also there.

Thank you for advance.

Patrick