Pronle with KDevelop and antialiased / truetype fonts

Bernd Lachner blachner at gmx.de
Sat Nov 24 13:02:01 GMT 2001

Hello,

I use KDevelop from KDE 2.2.2 with SuSE 7.3 and antialiased fonts.

I tried the follwing fonts for the editor font (source code):

Courier
Courier 10 pitch
Courier New
Andale Mono

I think, this fonts are non proportional fonts, but the in the KDevelop
editor different characters, like i and W, do _not_ have the same width? What
goes wrong?

I think for source code editing its much better all characters have the same
width and in the KDE Editor kate this is no problem with font Courier New.