managing library projects

Markus Wagner wagner at imsd.uni-mainz.de
Mon Nov 19 09:15:21 GMT 2001

Hi,

I tried to adapt a simple (c++ terminal) project to manage a library with
kdevelop 1.4.

I changed everything in Makefile.am, lib_LIBRARIES and so on, and it works.
But after adding additional source files to the project, kdevelop will change
the Makefile.am to build a binary executable (bin_PROGRAMS and so on).

I found that the *.kdevprj file contains a line like this under [General]:

project_type=normal_cpp

Does anyone know how I can tell kdevelop that I want to make a library
(libprj.a)?

Does I have to change the project type manually?

Thank you,

Markus