Missing makefile to generate configure script

Christian Rössel roessel at zpr.uni-koeln.de
Wed Nov 14 18:07:13 GMT 2001

Hi,

I have an error message on startup after enabling CVS in the
project options. This is the message:

"There is no makefile to generate the configure script. Possibly
you did not get a complete checkout of the project. Or you need
to rename the file to Makefile.cvs."

Which file creates the configure script? Which file shall I
rename? I tried to rename the Makefile into Makefile.cvs but
this caused a message that the Makefile (for compiling) is
missing.

Maybe it is of interest how I created the project: I used the
wizard to build a c++ project (without CVS), made a source-tgz
distribution and imported these files into a repository. Then I
made a checkout and enabled CVS in the project options.

Thanks for help!

  Christian
--
Christian Rössel   <roessel at zpr.uni-koeln.de>
Zentrum für Angewandte Informatik Köln (ZAIK)