How to edit KDE code?

M. Michno 127si at kirk.science.unitn.it
Sun Nov 11 20:44:04 GMT 2001

On Sunday 11 November 2001 19:43, you wrote:

> On Saturday 10 November 2001 04:49, you wrote:
> Hi,
> you need to use the hidden .libs/knode binary set in your executable path.
> The one you named is a script. In the generated templates of kdevelop, this
> works automatically but not if you use the generate project file function.

Thanks a lot, now it doesn't display any error, but still doesn't behave as
expected (well, as I think it should work... :P). When I "run" the program a
knode normal window appears. When I "debug" the same thing, on the status bar
appears the message "Program exited with code 0377" and obviously no window
appears. Is this normal or did I set something wrong?
Thanks,
Maciej Michno