Request for improvement.

Werner Modenbach modenbach at alc.de
Tue Nov 6 14:40:48 GMT 2001

When compiling projects in kdevelop I frequently get the situation of having
misspelled a variable name or consts. etc.
The message view shows the compiler output and uses red coloured lines for
error marking. Clicking on the line brings me to the source location of the
error. EXCELLENT so far!
Unfortunately when going the the place where the variable is defined,
marking it, doing a control-C and clicking on the message views line again to
get back to the error location doesn't work bacause my paste buffer doesn't
hold my copy any more.
Is it possible for a future version to keep the paste buffer when clicking
the message view.

- Werner -

                    ALC Computertechnik GmbH

        \_       \_          \_\_\_     Kaiserstr. 100
       \_\_      \_        \_           D-52134 Herzogenrath
      \_  \_     \_        \_           Germany
     \_\_\_\_    \_        \_           Fon +49 2407 95810
    \_      \_   \_        \_           Fax +49 2407 958139
   Werner Modenbach                     modenbach at alc.de