Kdevelop 2.0 and QT 3.0 final works ?

F@lk Brettschneider gigafalk at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 14:38:09 GMT 2001

Hi,

catalin wrote:

> > > Call KDE controlcenter. It will tell you the kde-version you are running
> > (at
> > > least if it's kde2.x)
>
> I have kde 2.2.1
>
> I think it's something about the moc because I try to compile with qt 2.3.1
> the same source and it works. When I change the paths to qt 3.0.0 the
> compiler give me an error when he tries to generate meta_unload ...
> Does anybody know something about this ?
> Does anybody use Kdevelop 2.0 and QT3 ?
> Thanks in advance
I had a similar error this morning.
Look at the output of ./configure. What is the Qt path it detects? Is it
the same as you set to Qt3?
If not, do:
  export QTDIR=.....   # Qt3 dir
  export KDEDIR=.....  # KDE3 dir
  export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$QTDIR/lib:$KDEDIR/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
  export LIBRARY_PATH=$KDEDIR/lib:$QTDIR/lib
  export CXXFLAGS="-g3 -O0"

  make -f admin/Makefile.common cvs-clean
  make -f Makefile.cvs
  ./configure --enable-debug --prefix=$KDEDIR
  make
  make install

That should work, theoretically.

Ciao,