little problem with qt libs...

Dieter Mummenschanz mummenschanz at gmx.net
Mon Nov 5 22:42:44 GMT 2001

> Sometimes it is a good idea to "export
> LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$QTDIR/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH" as well because configure
> picks up a wrong Qt version. (Perhaps it is possible to pass
> --with-qt-libraries=$QTDIR/lib to configure.)

Doesn´t work!

>If this does not help it
> might be an interesting idea to look at /etc/ld.so.conf and run ldconfig
> if
> changes were made to the config file and I remember it correctly. But
> LD_LIBRARY_PATH should do the trick.

I did all that - didn´t help 8(

I´ve send the config.log in my last post. Please take a look at it. Seems
there are some undefined references to some QString:: methodes.

I´m beginning to believe that my qt-libs are f*cked. Can I compile the
source from trolltech w/o running into more trouble with KDE 2.2.1 ?

Dieter

http://www.gmx.net