Fw: KDE 2.0 and QT 3.0 beta 4 works together ?

catalin catalin at bsc.ro
Mon Nov 5 21:58:51 GMT 2001

> Call KDE controlcenter. It will tell you the kde-version you are running
(at
> least if it's kde2.x)

It's kde 2.x for sure ...

> I don't know where RH puts KDE2. My SuSE distri has KDE1 in /opt/kde and
KDE2
> in /opt/kde2. I know RH is spreading things in various directories
(includes,
> libs, bins etc.)

the paths are /usr/lib/kde2 for libraries and /usr/include/kde for
includes...
 I put them but it's the same result...
I think it's something at the linking time of the project => so the libs are
not OK ....

In the meantime I installed Mandrake 8.1 ant it still doesn't work..
Mandrake 8.1 put the libs in /usr/lib/kde2 and the includes in /usr/includes
. I put the right path to includes to libraries (KDEDIR set and QTDIR set
but still doens't work)
It's something in the KDevelop settings to do ???

Thank you for your time .