kicker template

W. Tasin tasin at fhm.edu
Mon Nov 5 11:47:04 GMT 2001

August Hörandl wrote:

> when i try to create a new project (kicker mini prog) i get the
> following
> during project generation:
>
> Warning: Input file doesn't exist: main.cpp
> Warning: Template CPP file does not exist: main.cpp
> Warning: Input file doesn't exist: index.sgml
>
> the created project wont't execute - because there is no
> main()
>
> am i missing something here or is the template missing something (there
> is no main.cpp in the kicker.tar.gz) ?

yes, AFAICS there is no main.cpp.
It is a libtool library (or better DSO with a description file which
will be recognized by the panel).

The project creation isn't clean of warnings, but you can ignore them.
If I have time I will correct it, but for now simply go ahead :-)

Further informations can be ontained at
http://developer.kde.org/documentation/tutorials/dot/panel-applets.html

> looking for help
> Gustl
>
> ps: the system is suse 7.3, kdevelop is fresh out of cvs

Ciao

Walter