C/C++ projects don't work for suse 7.2, suse7.3 and upcoming kdevelop 2.0.2

W. Tasin tasin at fhm.edu
Sat Nov 3 18:22:22 GMT 2001

Ralf Nolden wrote:

>On Tuesday, 30. October 2001 15:36, you wrote:
>
>Hi Walter,
>
>thanks for your quick response (couldn't get you on your mobile :) I talked
>with Adrian and he'll fix the configure stuff on the weekend, so you should
>contact adrian at suse.de in case you want to help him with specifics of your
>automake stuff. He'll commit the changes into CVS then.
>
>Ralf

Hi all,

I changed some stuff inside the cvs (kdevelop 2.x) concerning
automake/autoconf:

almost all project types should now also work with autoconf 2.52 and
automake 1.5.

only gnome project type still doesn't work with automake 1.5, sorry till
now I have no idea - I guess we have to contact the gnome people.

c and c++ project templates also use the admin directory from the kde guys
(the c project template has also some special macros to check only c
language, sorry Ralf no way either for now, I guess you had to bother me
if sth. wouldn't work ;-))

kdevelop 2.x itself should now be compilable with automake 1.5, too.

I hope this helps.
Have fun...
Ciao

Walter

PS: Somebody posted (long time ago) a problem with 'could not find
entries.XXXXXXXX in local-app-dir:', this should also be fixed.

--
The KDevelop project: tasin at kdevelop.de [www.kdevelop.org]