Where is file kprinter.h?

Marcus Gruendler runner at tamalin.de
Tue May 29 15:14:41 BST 2001

On Tuesday 29 May 2001 12:44, you wrote:

> Am Dienstag, 29. Mai 2001 12:35 schrieben Sie:
> > > Hi Ilian,
> > > kprinter.h is part of kdelibs.
> > >
> > > CU,
> > >   Sven
> >
> > Hmm...
> > I just downloaded kdelibs-2.1.2 and there is no kprinter.h
>
> As far as I know 'kprinter.h' is only available in the CVS version of
> kdelibs.

kpürinter.h is part of the new printing fromework of KDE 2.2. But you don't
need the new printing framework from KDE 2.2 you can compile both kdevelop
2.0 and gideon (aka kdevelop 3.0) with the compiler switch -DUSE_KDE_2_1_1.
Please read this message whcih has been posted on this list some weeks ago:

http://lists.kde.org/?l=kdevelop&m=98993419130573&w=2

Please note that there is a typo in this message in the line describing the
new CXXFLAGS:

-DUSE_KDE_2_2_1 is wrong. But -DUSE_KDE_2_1_1 is the correct way :-)

I hope this helps, since I have compiled both packages on my system here
which is still KDE 2.1.2.

The above message is a complete description og how to get the kdevelop 2.0
out of cvs. This should help you Girard :-)

Bye, Marcus

--
Marcus Gruendler
eMail: runner at tamalin.de