Best KDE development tools... help... Borland Kylix?

Bernd Gehrmann bernd at physik.hu-berlin.de
Sat May 26 09:10:09 BST 2001

> Actually, I considered it, but left it out deliberately. Glade is a UI
> builder, but it is not really an IDE. For the record, Glade is more feature
> rich GUI building than QT Designer is. QT 3 should change that though.

For the record, glade has neither undo/redo nor does it offer any
possibility to break a layout, rearrange widgets and then put
them into a grid or vertical/horizontal layout.

Bernd.

P.S.: If you are posting off-topic messages to this list, you can at
least remove those 500 lines of quoted text in them.