Best KDE development tools... help... Borland Kylix?

ISmith ione at funmo.com
Fri May 25 23:39:30 BST 2001

In defense of Borland, they ARE coming out with a FREE version of Kylix very
soon, and they already have an open-source version of CLX, the component
library that comes with it. Also, they just slashed prices on the "Desktop"
commercial version of Kylix. The real mystery for me, though, is whether or
not Kylix is suitable for KDE and GNOME developers, specifically. --Ian