Best KDE development tools... help... Borland Kylix?

ISmith ione at funmo.com
Fri May 25 20:57:13 BST 2001

Thanks -- any others you can recommend? How about commercial development
tools and other open source tools, IDEs and RAD tools?

Also, do you (or anyone else here) know how good Borland Kylix is with
working on KDE (or GNOME) projects? I know it is "KDE-aware" and I'm pretty
sure that the CLX component library was built on Qt, but if you know first
hand how Kylix will work for KDE developers, that would be great to know.

Thanks,
Ian