AW: link object files

Ralph Hesse consors at ralph-hesse.de
Fri May 18 08:56:20 BST 2001

Hi,

no problem. I created the project within Kdevelop (version 1.3) and added
the new files with Project->add new files. In the files are more than one
class. It looks like that KDevolop is not regonizing that it has to compile
and link the files to main. When I clean the project and do
project->create(F8) with selected main function it is not compiling the
other files. The header files are included in the main program.

I dont know what is going on.

Thanks,
Ralph