kdevelop speed drop

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Thu May 17 23:47:36 BST 2001

Falk,
after we talked on IRC I started real testing. There are lots of
problems w/this fix. Windows that get focus dont get real focus from
the program, the results is that I can only search in a view that
initially has focus, when I focus another view, keyboard accelerators
are not available neither are menu functions, so there is not undo and
stuff. After a while KDevelop crashes.

Too bad, I have to reverse the change here.
Roland

=====
--
Roland Krause
In the garage of life there are mechanics and