kdevelop speed drop

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Thu May 17 14:41:29 BST 2001

Juergen,

--- Juergen Suessmaier <juergen at suessmaier.de> wrote:
> I first need to recompile KDevelop with debugging turned on. Where's
> this
> slot located? I've never worked with KDevelop sources but I know
> they're
> huge... :-) Until then, will a 'strace' output be helpful for you
> guys?

It's actually not bad at all. You can recompile KDevelop in KDevelop
(of course). Two things to change, set a configure option
--enable-debug. Then goto Project->Options->Compiler and uncheck
optimization and check debug information.
Rebuild All will then give you a KDevelop w/ debug information.

Roland

=====
--
Roland Krause
In the garage of life there are mechanics and